THIS WAS BEFORE...
Questions functions according to a strict set of rules to be announced before commencing a session:
- Everyone can be a performer.
- Performers speak exclusively in questions.
- One may ask an unlimited number of questions in a row.
- One may ask for thirty seconds of silence.
- One may ask for the repetition of a question.
- Questions can be rephrased or repeated by the same person, or by someone else; immediately or later on.
- Questions are asked to everyone and to no one in particular.
- Questions are not proposed in a rhetorical fashion.
- Questions are not made as statements, they are no implied answers to other questions.
- Consecutive questions do not need to address the same subject.
- Questions should be able to stand alone. They do not need a context, a past, or a future.
- Questions can be trivial.
- Formaat DIGITAL FILE(DIGITAL FILE)
- Kleursysteem PAL
- Kleur col.
- Jaar 2014
- Duur 00:28:30
Gesproken: English UK