Florian Gwinner studied architecture and visual communication at the Bauhaus University Weimar (Germany) and Art and Design at the Nagoya Zokei University in Japan. Das Modell is his graduate film for the Bauhaus University Weimar. In this work, Gwinner constructs a model of a world from the viewpoint that reality and its model are one.
- ° 1977 Germany. Lives and works in Berlin.
- Argos Media Library
- The Gaze is Us: On Spectatorship
- Volte-Face: selected videos from the Argos collection
- Vidéo-art, une experience à vivre, à partager...
- Si tu veux voir le monde, ferme tes yeux: part 1
- Argos @ Rencontres internationales Paris-Berlin-Madrid
- Florian Gwinner - Das Modell
- Strategien Gegen Architektur – Constructions, Spaces and Sites as Elements in Flux
At view in the media library