Marie-Françoise Plissart is a photographer and a filmmaker. Former companion of Benoît Peeters, she collaborated with him on several films, books and exhibitions. Marie-Françoise Plissart’s photographs have been in many exhibitions. In 2004 she received the main award at the Architecture Biennale at Venice for her work on Kinshasa. She made several films, among which the documentary L’Occupation des sols in 2002.
- ° 1954 Brussels (Belgium). Lives and works in Brussels.
- Argos Media Library
- COM nu TIES seuils/drempels/thresholds - A duoshow with ISELP
- New Stories for Brussels. Strategies for a Dissident Reading of the City. On the image of the Belgian capital in recent video art.
- Sven Sterken: New Stories for Brussels. Strategies for a dissident Imagination of the City
- Silver Bliss #2: Portrait of A City
At view in the media library